About Our Q Certified Program
Let's face it, buying a car is a big deal. In fact, it's the second largest investment you're likely to make. And, with the thousands of vehicles to choose from, how can you be sure you're making the right choice?
First, do the research to find the type of vehicle that best serves your needs and your budget. Then, use the power of the Internet to determine what is available that meets those requirements.
Now, the next step is crucial. How can you be sure to make the best choice? That's where we come in with QCertified. There are cars, then there are QCertified cars. What's the difference? Plenty!
Every vehicle must meet or exceed exacting inspection and reconditioning standards in order to become "QCertified." Each vehicle undergoes a 128-point inspection.
And, only ASE Certified Technicians who have completed QCertified training may perform this service.
To make sure that each QCertified vehicle is in strict compliance with our tough standards, a nationally known independent third party randomly evaluates QCertified dealerships just to be sure.
As part of the QCertified process, each vehicle is put through a comprehensive vehicle history evaluation. Every vehicle must receive a clean vehicle title report.
In addition, every QCertified vehicle owner will receive a QUltimate Limited Powertrain Warranty providing complete coverage details. Not only that, but each vehicle qualifies for an optional Mechanical Repair Service Contract that can protect you from the cost of repairs far down the road.
QCertified owners receive a one year membership to Road America's Auto Assist program, providing roadside assistance, towing, emergency travel expense reimbursement, gas delivery, tire hazard protection and lockout benefits. Plus, every vehicle is delivered with the original vehicle manufacturer's owner's manual.
So there it is! The ultimate in vehicle certification with benefits that add value to every mile you drive. You should know that there's a lot of different approaches to certifying vehicles, but no one does what we do.
Remember, not just certified QCertified!
WHAT MAKES A Q CERTIFIED VEHICLE UNIQUE?
Quality Control Evaluation
- Q Certified vehicles must meet or exceed exacting inspection/reconditioning standards in order to be called a Q Certified vehicle.
- Q Certified vehicles receive a comprehensive vehicle inspection that scrutinizes all major vehicle systems including engine, transmission, drivetrain, brakes, steering, suspension, heating and cooling systems, tires and exhaust system.
- Q Certified vehicle owners will receive a completed Pre-owned vehicle Inspection Report.
- Q Certified dealerships have Used Vehicle Technicians, who have completed Q Certified training on exacting standards, perform a comprehensive inspection/reconditioning process.
Peace of Mind
- Q Certified dealerships are randomly evaluated by an independent third party to ensure compliance with the strict Q Certified standards.
- Q Certified vehicles go through a comprehensive vehicle history evaluation to assure that your Q Certified vehicle does not contain a Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) report of incidents such as salvage, fire, flood damage, odometer problems or lemon history.
- Q Certified vehicles receive a "clean" vehicle title report.
Value Added Benefits
- Q Certified vehicle owners will receive a Q Certified Limited Warranty which provides complete coverage details including: what's covered, what's not covered, coverage period, maintenance requirements and instructions should a breakdown occur.
- Q Certified vehicle owners will receive a membership to Road America's AutoAssist Program. Benefits include roadside assistance, emergency travel expense reimbursement and tire hazard protection.
- Q Certified vehicles qualify for an optional vehicle service contract. For even greater peace of mind, you might want to consider purchasing this optional coverage. It picks up where the limited warranty leaves off, with such valuable benefits as:
- Higher level of coverage and/or extended coverage
- Emergency Roadside Assistance for the term of the vehicle service contract
- Rental Reimbursement for the term of the vehicle service contract
Q CERTIFIED LIMITED WARRANTY
- Coverage is effective anywhere in the continental United States of America, Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.
- A deductible per visit will apply.
- If your vehicle is kept in a repair facility overnight for covered repairs, rental coverage is provided.
For More Information
- Maintenance Requirements : Your vehicle must be serviced receiving all scheduled maintenance as recommended by the manufacturer's Owner's Manual.
- Maintenance Record Retention : You must retain copies of all completed repair orders showing the maintenance services performed during the coverage period.
- Repair Requirements : You must return to your Q Certified Authorized Dealership or their affiliate for covered repairs. If traveling away from home, contact the Q Certified Administrator for directions to the nearest Q Certified authorized repair facility.
- NOTE: Failure to follow maintenance requirements and maintenance record retention section of the Q Certified limited Warranty may void coverage.
- Ask the dealership's sales associate to review the Q Certified Limited Warranty.
ROAD AMERICA AUTO ASSIST PROGRAM
Roadside Assistance Benefits
24/7 Round-The-Clock Assistance
Emergency Travel Expense Reimbursement Benefit
- Pays you up to $50 per occurrence for covered roadside assistance.
- Towing Service : When necessary, the member's disabled vehicle will be towed to the closest QCertified authorized repair facility.
- Fat Tire Assistance : Service consists of the removal of the flat tire and its replacement with the member's spare tire.
- Battery Service : If a battery failure occurs, a jump-start will be applied to start the member's vehicle.
- Lock-Out Assistance : If a member's keys are locked inside of their vehicle, assistance will be provided in gaining entry into the member's vehicle.
- Gas, Oil, Fluid & Water Delivery Service : An emergency supply of gasoline, oil, fluid and water will be delivered to any member in immediate need.
Tire Hazard Protection Benefit
- If a member's vehicle is disabled due to a covered mechanical failure more than 100 miles from home, the member will be reimbursed up to $1,000 for emergency commercial lodging, meals and transportation expenses. (Not available in California and New York)
- We will pay the cost to repair up to $50 or, if non-repairable, the cost to replace a damaged tire (up to $250 per tire) if the damage is caused by a road hazard (debris on the road surface or surface condition such as potholes, cracks and breaks). During the one-year coverage period, should the tire wear reach 3/32", the Tire Hazard Protection will be void. (Not available in California, Florida, Maryland, New York, Tennessee and Washington)
LIMITATIONS OF COVERAGE
The information contained herein is intended to provide only an overview of the Q Certified program. For exact coverage, exclusions and limitations of the Q Certified Limited Warranty, please review the Q Certified Limited Warranty form.